Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In Limited Release - I Will Follow

The much promoted indie film I Will Follow from filmmaker Ava DuVernay, opened last weekend with impressive stats: $11,428 per screen average from just 5 screens, making it a very successful weekend.

This weekend I Will Follow will expand to 22 screens in Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Detroit, Oakland, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Charlotte and Jersey City. Be proactive and pre-ticket yourself.">
"One of the best films I’ve seen about the loss of a loved one,” is what legendary film critic Roger Ebert chimed in on the media blitzed I Will Follow. An official selection of AFI Fest, Chicago International Film Festival, Urbanworld, Pan-African and Bronze Lens Film Festivals, I Will Follow stars Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Omari Hardwick, Michole White and Dijon Talton, with Blair Underwood and Beverly Todd.

Get I Will Follow on your weekend calendar asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment