Friday, February 12, 2010

Miranda Priestly - I'm In Paris


Having been in the city of lights for two weeks now, I finally pulled out "The Devil Wears Prada." Unfortunately, my fabulous and very large Parisian apartment did not come with a large flat screen to match. My only alternative was to plop it into the MAC PRO and let it go. And I did!

Seeing Andy's rise to the top of the bottom was quite amusing. I reflected over being in fashion for roughly 27 seconds and got over it very quickly when I looked beyond the screen out my window and saw Paris! Unlike Andy, the only thing I'll be tossing into the fountain is a coin for bon chance, that somehow I might maintain this chic simple life when I get back to America.

No holding out for a cube of cheese for me Emily! Paris is so wonderful, you'll want to walk everywhere and lose 5 pounds in a few days just as I did. Now, all of my skinny jeans are falling off just like those American boys I left behind (NO PUN INTENDED). This under the buns pants phenom is here is Paris. PHEW & YUCK!!!

I was looking forward to Paris Fashion Week and maybe trying to attend a show, but now that Alexander McQueen is dead, it is just another reason to shed a tear in fashion memorial and keep it moving.

So I say it back to you Ms. Priestly, "THAT'S ALL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment